101 E. Washington Street
Macon, Mo 63552
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Municipal Court Judge: Honorable Judge Kristen Burks
City Prosecutor: R. Timothy Bickhaus
City Court Clerk: Circuit Clerk
Municipal Court is held the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Thursday of each month beginning at 1:00 pm in the circuit courtroom, 101 E. Washington Street, Macon, MO.
Trial Dockets are on the 3rd Thursday of each month beginning at 1:00 pm in the circuit courtroom 101 E. Washington Street, Macon, MO.
The Municipal Court for the City of Macon is a division of the Circuit Court Macon County, 41st Judicial Circuit. The Municipal Court is subject to the general administrative authority of the Presiding Judge of the Circuit Court. The Municipal Judge of Macon County, Missouri is designated to hear and determine all alleged violations of the ordinances of the City of Macon.
The Prosecuting Attorney does not provide legal advice to the general public. To obtain an attorney, you may want to refer to the “attorney” section in the yellow pages. Alternatively, you may contact the Missouri Legal References Services, 573-636-3635, for legal referrals. There is a charge for the legal referral service.
Cases in Municipal Court involve alleged violations of City of Macon laws occurring within the city limits of Macon. If you have received a ticket/summons for a municipal ordinance violation, you have certain rights and responsibilities.
How Do I Pay a Ticket/Fine?
Municipal Court (Does not accept personal checks) accepts cash, cashiers check, or money order for payment of all citations and summons. We also accept debit/credit cards.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- ~ Payment by Phone / Internet – 1.800.352.9870 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week / www.courtmoney.com
- All You Need:
- 1. Credit or Debit Card
- 2. Macon County MO - Form Number 1164
- 3. Name and Case / Ticket #
- 4. Payment Type
- 5. Payment Amount
- Handling Fees: Under $50 - $2.00 Fee . Over $50 - 4% of Total . $3.50 call fee added per call
- Your card statement will reflect a charge to MCM*MaconMOCourtMoney
- ~ By Mail – Please use the pre-addressed envelope you were provided at the issuance of your citation/summons. Sign the back of your citation/summons and include it with your check or money order (do not send cash in the mail).
- ~ In Person – Please bring your citation/summons along with payment to 101 E. Washington Street, Macon, MO during regular business hours.